Samstag, 2. Juni 2018

Exorcise!


Within 15 minutes we were sitting in Uli`s car driving to my flat. After his prayer Mike had said, "I think we should clean your flat. The demons will not go away voluntarily. We have to chase them out!” I had agreed. He was the expert!
    So he had asked Uli for support and Uli had decided to come with us, "Such things are dangerous and should never be done alone", he said to me.

It was after midnight when we reached my flat. We calmly climbed the stairs and went inside. Everything was as I had left it, I realized, with some relief. Mike said, "Ok, it is late. Let’s start!" I sat down in an armchair and Mike and Uli started praying in a low voice.
   They started to walk through my flat and began praying in low voices. I watched them attentively and with a mixture of curiosity and worry. Their voices became louder. Suddenly I heard Mike saying " Demons, we command you to leave here immediately! In the name of Jesus: LEAVE!"

So,they prayed at every spot in my flat and commanded the demons in loud and harsh words to leave. For a few moments I feared they would wake up my landlords in the apartment below, but then I forgot about them. It has to be done, I thought.
    Mike and Uli did their work seriously and I understood completely; this was not a game. This was a fight and a serious confrontation with evil spirits!
    Suddenly, their voices calmed down and their praying stopped. Mike came up to me and said," I think, it is over now. Your flat is free of demons!" "Hallelujah," said Uli, "Praise the Lord! He has started to do great things in your life." "Thanks", I said thoughtfully.
    "Before we leave," Mike said, "we should remove all the things you used to contact the demons. Do you agree?" I  went to my cupboard and got everything out of it; the small table with the pencil and all the written papers. I laid all of it on the kitchen table. them and
    “So many papers!?” said Mike and picked one them. It was that one where the "relatives" had announced the death of Jürgen. He showed it to Uli and for a moment both stared at it with incredulity. Then Mike laid it back to the others.

"Anything else?”, Mike asked, ”What about your esoteric books?" Again, I went to the cupboard and got all esoteric literature out of it. Now, a large collection of papers and books was piled on my kitchen table.
    "Is it okay with you if we take it with us and destroy it?" Mike asked. "Yes, of course, please do!" I agreed and fetched two big garbage bags. After a minute or two, both bags stood well-filled in front of us.
   Mike looked at his watch. "Okay,” he said, ”we have to leave now! Tomorrow we have a hard day in front of us. So, Heiner, have a nice sleep!"
    I was stunned. They wanted to leave me behind in the flat? "No!" I said. Both looked at me with a surprised gaze. "No!" I repeated. "I cannot stay here alone tonight. I would like to come with you. Is it possible?”
     They looked at each other and then Uli decided, "Okay! You have a sleeping bag?" I nodded. "So take it and pack up some bathroom supplies. We shall find a place for you in our camping school."
    He gave me an apologetic smile, "But there will be no comfort! You have to sleep on the ground like the rest of us." I nodded, "No problem!"
    Two minutes later we left my flat with the two garbage bags, my sleeping bag and a sport bag!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen